Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Social Marketing - Is it any good?

I have been reading a lot of emails talking about the future of social networking sites for business. I have tried a couple of them out too. I use Facebook quite a lot, and have built up a following on Twitter also. Then I checked out ZenZuu.
I like the updated look of the site. It is still under construction, so new things are being added all the time. It has a streamlined look that Facebook does not have. There are so many out there now to check out that it will take me a long time to test each one.

I can see that there could be a srong marketing influence from using these sites. Making friends and influencing people goes naturally with the social atmosphere. It is not for everyone, however. If you don't like idle chatter once and a while or don't care to talk about yourself, then it may not by your cup of tea. I find them enjoyable.

I have to say I like ZenZuu the best so far. Not that I am trying to coerce anyone to get on board! I like the way the profits are shared between all the members. I also like the cost - it's free to join.

Click on the banner and check it out. You might find it appealing too.


No comments:

Post a Comment