Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome to Hints from Elouise

I started internet maketing as a way to earn some extra money since I am no longer able to teach full time. I knew it would be challenging. I had no idea just what I had started!

I have learned a lot from some of the best marketers online. Thanks to their help and advice, I am now in a position to offer some help to others who are starting out. I lost some serious money on sites and programs that were not helpful. I have earned friends and money on sites and programs that are friendly and helpful. Not everyone out there is out to scam you. I can help you sort through some of the garbage to find the best jewels.

Keep checking back as I will be adding articles weekly to help you.

Don't be afraid to post a question. If I cannot respond with good advice, I can find someone who can do it. I am always searching and learning, so keep checking this out.

Yours, with best wishes forward,

Elouise Lord
http://www.HintsFromElouise.com

1 comment:

  1. Great Elouis. I'm in your same boat. I decided to stop teaching full time to be with my baby and start an internet business online. Keep me updated with your latest successes, as blogs are one of many.

    ReplyDelete