Saturday, March 21, 2009

10k Matrix - What a surprise!

http://tinyurl.com/b5op9q

A good friend proposed that I join this as it would grow exponentially. My first thought was "I have heard this before." But since Mehmood is so successful online, I joined.

To my surprise, with only a little free advertising, I was bringing in $30. per month. I did not contnue advertising, and my earnings have gone up to $48.00 per month. In 2 months, that is truly unexpectedgrowth!

There is a new branch, 10k downline builder. You have to get into this one. Don't wait! This one is really exploding. For 1 $20. deposit,you get 3 positions in the matrix. Your downline expands exponentially and earning will grow like crazy.

I love the camaraderie in the chat room on Skype that we all meet in. I have never had such a great business opportunity. I love it and the guys who started it. I should adopt them.

http://tinyurl.com/b5op9q

Coach Elouise
604-794-3218
Skype elouise.lord
Email: lordelouise@gmail.com
rascal60@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment