Friday, March 6, 2009

Scammers beware

Typical Home-Business Scams

Scams

The scammer sets the trap by offering access to a host of companies looking to farm out basic scut work--say, typing a three or four lines of text into an electronic form, over and over again, to fulfill some sort of advertising campaign. The catch: Many of the suckers who pay the access fee (perhaps $100) never get to do any typing at all. Often, either the work opportunity doesn't exist, or if it does, payment might be an entry to a sweepstakes or even some free merchandise--no cash. Another permutation on this bait-and-switch: Users are enticed into paying for the opportunity to fill out surveys for a cash reward, only to find that they don't fit the rigidly specific demographics required to complete it.

Received this today from a friend. Been caught in one of these myself. The opportunities look so real that it seems like a good idea. But then you don't get anything back. I have found a few actual paying opportunities like this though, so I don't believe there is a for sure if it looks like it is too easy, then it is. Paid survey club has given me quite a few that do pay. I am now paying the advertising for my opportunity by doing some surveys.

So the question is: How can you tell a good one from a scam?
My answer is that if you have to pay upfront or join a membership before getting any offers, stand back and watch.

I just found the greatest opportunity in the US and now in Canada. I did not believe it. The question I have for you is: Do you like Chocolate?, if so give me a call.

http://www.youngevityonline.com/coachelouise

Coach Elouise
604-794-3218
Skype elouise.lord
Email: lordelouise@gmail.com
rascal60@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment