Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sharing is Natural.



Beautiful Scenes, Beautiful music, One can easily understand the sentiment without knowing the words. A good friend sent me the link for this beautiul piece.

I listened to the music and watched the pictures and felt a great peace come over me. It made all my problems seem small in the overall cosmic universe we all live in. I don't feel small, but now my problems do. I know I can make my problems go away if I want to. Truly inspiring.

The monetary issues are always there for me. I owe, I owe, so off to work I used to go. I don't do that any more. I work from my home. I love being able to go down to the creek and watch the geese, both the wild ones and the tame ones we own.

The geese have a lot to teach us. The wild ones have picked a quiet spot in our yard, along the creekbank, to have their babies and raise them. The tame ones accept the food we leave for them and lay eggs for us. They expect the food to be there. It is my choice to feed them or not. I choose to feed them because of the eggs I get in return. Even the wild geese accept the food, but they do not leave their eggs, they leave lessons in raising young.

Taking these lessons, I am changing the way I do internet marketing. It is not ok to push my businesses on to the whole world and say "Buy This Now!". That makes me greedy and forceful, but gets me nothing in return. I don't want to be a greedy, money grubber. I want to be helpful. I want to share. I want to inspire you to grow and succeed too.

http://www.EZ2x2.com/?id=11743

This link will take you to an easy matrix. One that will earn for you because we will help you make it work. If you cannot afford it, let me know. I can get some help for you.

http://tinyurl.com/c584sy

This link will take you to a font of educational materials, a customizable set of splash pages for your chosen business, a selection of businesses if you can't find one you like, and a wealth of information in the form of ebooks, videos, helpful people, tutorials, and everything you need to get started and succeed. Includng a 15day startup plan that has worked for me!

Tell me what you think of it:

Coach Elouise
604-794-3218
Skype elouise.lord
Email: lordelouise@gmail.com
rascal60@shaw.ca

or just leave a comment on my blog.

http://www.treasurescompany.com/coachelouise

If you would like a free book, let me know that too.

PS. Did you like the music?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elouise,

    Congratulations on meeting you blog challenge!

    That was definitely soothing music ... enjoyed the short break from blogging. ;-)

    Is there a way to make your links clickable?

    Cheers,
    Wes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful video and well written post, Eloise.

    It is painfully true that too many internet marketers are out there promoting the "next best thing" without taking the time to understand how it works in their lives. I've become averse to new business opportunities, over time. I also do not feel that business opportunities are tools.

    The best tools we have are within our own consciences. When we meet people, online of offline, we need to first empathize with them and build a common ground. After that is established and as we come to know each other better, the opportunity may arise to join one of the programs that we've found beneficial in our own lives. Even if that doesn't happen, laying the groundwork carefully creates the foundation for a long-lasting friendship.

    Marj Wyatt aka Virtually Marj

    ReplyDelete